Ultrarunner fighting Atrial Fibrilation (AF)

This blog has pretty much always been about running ultras, mostly Hardrock. It still is but now it is also about running with AF. I was forced to miss Hardrock in 2011 due to my AF but my long term goal was to get back to a level where I could enter the lottery for 2012. And hopefully help any other runners with AF who stumble upon this site. I never made it into Hardrock in 2012, or 2013, or 2014. I didn't have a qual for 2015. I ran Fatdog in Canada instead. That was tough. Now back to Hardrock.

The heart problems all started back on May 25: http://howmanysleeps.blogspot.com/2011/05/out-of-hardrock.html

Friday, May 26, 2006

WS07

this blog is about one man's obsession with running the Western States in 2007

5 comments:

tim said...

isn't that you just near the question mark in the title? Nice hat.

Nice work on the blog very cool.

you are a legend!!

Vegie-Girl said...

what a wanker - having his own blog :P

Spud said...

I'm so inspired by you, such high aspirations on such little training.

You rock!

undercover brother said...

this is the saddest excuse for a blog i've ever seen!

Mister G said...

Hey mate, check out the t shirt in this photo...

http://www.coolrunning.com.au/gallery/albums/Poor-Mans-Comrades-2004/Bee_s_Knees_Indeed.jpg

Be a shame if that's the closest you get...